Falling To Pieces
Entries About Linkies Credits
I LOVE YOU
Thursday 15 March 2012 | 00:46 | 0 comments
PEACE !


      Where is my sweetheart ? When we'll meet again ? I really miss you now . If you not believe ask Adibah . I love you , I miss you . I hope you also the same . 
      School holiday make me always thinking about you . What I thinking is about your health and your mood . If you sad I'll sad too . If you happy I'll happy too . 
      For me,you're the best . I'll support all that you want to do . I also will receive all your weakness.If we had relationship break what should I do,just let you go . And leave me alone . I hope this relationship will be fostered to death . If possible,let us die together and bring the love together . Don't make the wonderful relationship break up . It too sweet if we share together .


HOW CAN I SAY THAT 'I LOVE YOU'

 





| Newer Post